NOLDEN GENTRY DENTAL CLINIC
This clinic first opened on January 6, 2016. The Nolden Gentry Dental Clinic is a satellite location of Dental Connections located in the Kurtz Opportunity Center at 1000 Porter Ave. in Des Moines. This clinic provides full-service dental to local students and their family members.
Dental Connections is grateful to work with wonderful partners as part of this clinic including Des Moines Public Schools, Delta Dental of Iowa, and Mid-Iowa Health Foundation!
To learn more about this clinic, call us at 515-244-9136! You can also fill out the Nolden Gentry contact form on our “Contact Us” tab and someone will reach out to you quickly!
HOURS FOR THIS LOCATION:
The Nolden Gentry Dental Clinic is currently scheduling appointments on Wednesdays from 8 AM – 2 PM. Call us to schedule today!
- Preventive exams, x-rays, and cleanings
- Pediatric Specialist
- Periodontal care
- Root Canals (case by case) – our dentists are sometimes able to complete your root canal in our clinic; however, there are times where your case is better served by a specialist. Should your case require a referral, we will help provide that information to you and help get it scheduled
- Emergency Services/Treatment
- Picture ID
- Insurance card(s)
- List of medications (if applicable)
- Current x-rays if available
Patients are seen on an appointment only basis. Please call 244-9136 during our regular business hours to schedule your appointments. Voicemail will take your message after business hours and on weekends.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to check in and complete any required paperwork or updates
- Dental Connections utilizes text and e-mail communication to remind you of your upcoming appointments – we appreciate you confirming your appointments so we can plan our schedules to ensure you receive prompt and courteous service on the day of your appointment!
- All minor children must be accompanied by a parent who remains in the clinic while treatment is being provided.
- If you are being seen as an adult, please ensure you have someone with you to watch your children while you’re being seen.
- Smoking, eating, or drinking is not permitted anywhere in the clinic.
Free parking is available in the parking lots directly west of the Welcome Center.