About the Clinic
- Preventive exams, x-rays, and cleanings
- Pediatric Specialist
- Periodontal care
- Root Canals (case by case) – our dentists are sometimes able to complete your root canal in our clinic; however, there are times where your case is better served by a specialist. Should your case require a referral, we will help provide that information to you and help get it scheduled
- Emergency Services/Treatment
- Picture ID
- Insurance card(s)
- List of medications (if applicable)
- Current x-rays if available
Patients are seen on an appointment only basis. Please call 244-9136 during our regular business hours to schedule your appointments. Voicemail will take your message after business hours and on weekends.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to check in and complete any required paperwork or updates
- Dental Connections utilizes text and e-mail communication to remind you of your upcoming appointments – we appreciate you confirming your appointments so we can plan our schedules to ensure you receive prompt and courteous service on the day of your appointment!
- All minor children must be accompanied by a parent who remains in the clinic while treatment is being provided.
- If you are being seen as an adult, please ensure you have someone with you to watch your children while you’re being seen.
- Smoking, eating, or drinking is not permitted anywhere in the clinic.
Free parking is available in the parking lots directly south and north of our building. Please do not park under the canopy or in the circle driveway.
If you cannot keep your appointment, please notify us immediately.Please do your best to give a 24 hour notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment(s).
Payment is expected at the time of service – We accept cash, check, and credit (Visa & Mastercard)
PLEASE NOTE – Dental Connections is closed whenever the Des Moines Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather. Listen to local television or radio stations for information about school closings. We only recognize full day closures; therefore, in situations where Des Moines Public Schools does a delayed opening or early closure, Dental Connections will be open for regular business hours.