Dental Connections is proud and excited to present our 2nd Annual Dollars for Dentistry Event: A Sweet Tooth Social! Participating in this event is a fun, meaningful way to show support for children and families throughout Greater Des Moines while satisfying your own sweet tooth! Dental Connections is the ONLY 501(c)3 non-profit in Des Moines dedicated to providing dental care, and around here, teeth are a big deal! So sink your teeth into a delicious cupcake and feel good about making a difference in your community.
Pre-order your cupcakes (baked just for you by Scratch Cupcakery) by October 5, and then pick them up with ease during our curbside pick-up event on October 8.
Order a dozen for yourself and a dozen for someone you love (so you don’t have to share)! Show support to local, essential businesses by dropping off a dozen cupcakes for the staff! All orders will be prepacked and ready for pick-up on October 8, so get some in every flavor!
Cupcakes baked by:
Dollars for Dentistry FAQ:
How do I pick up my cupcakes?
1. On October 8, navigate to Dental Connections (1111 9th Street, Des Moines, IA)
2. Pull into the circle drive and tell the event volunteer your name.
3. The event volunteer will fetch your pre-packaged cupcakes and deliver them to your vehicle.
4. Pull away and enjoy your delicious treat!
What if I can’t pick up my cupcakes on October 8?
You have a couple of choices:
1. Contact Carl Evans (email@example.com) about arranging an alternative pick-up time.
2. Send a friend or a family member to pick up your cupcakes. As long as we know the name on the order, we can match you with the correct treats!
3. Donate your cupcake order to the hard-working Dental Connections staff. These individuals are the front-line workers who make sure our community has healthy mouths and smiles.
What if I forget to pick up my cupcake order?
Not to worry. We’ll send out reminders the day before the event to help you remember. Also, if we still have your cupcakes by the end of the night, we’ll contact you individually to arrange a time for you to pick them up.
Can I purchase cupcakes for someone else?
Absolutely! We just need to make sure someone is here to pick them up, so please make sure either you OR the person you bought cupcakes for comes to Dental Connections on October 8.
Have any other questions?
Contact Carl Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emily at 515-745-9885.